While this upcoming release may not be fiction, this non-fiction How To guide is sure to appeal to any reader wanting to delve into the world of writing romance novels!
Write True: A Bestseller’s Guide to Writing Craft and Achieving Success in the Romance Industry by Jennifer Probst is releasing October 9, 2020!
New York Times bestselling author Jennifer Probst teaches a surprising key to success in the romance industry: truth.
Write True intermingles personal essays on craft and being a career author with down-to-earth advice on writing romance in the digital age. Probst will teach you how to:
– Handle and overcome fear using solid, step-by-step advice.
– Pivot in an ever-changing industry.
– Write fast moving, riveting dialogue.
– Create description and setting that pop.
– Master the keys to being a successful career author in the romance genre.
– Develop heroes and heroines that captivate readers.
– Seed and develop a popular series.
– Discover unique ways to market and build your platform.
In today’s ever-changing, competitive industry, connecting with your writing and story truths is key to sustaining a joyful, successful writing career. To survive—and thrive—you need the help and wisdom of an expert. It’s time to discover your truth as a storyteller.
Written in Probst’s unmistakable and honest voice, Write True is filled with lessons, craft, and truthful advice every writer needs to succeed.
Don’t just write.
Pre order your copy today!